Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cherries

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So I woke up this morning wondering how they make maraschiino cherries. No idea WHY I would wake up and think of this... No cherries off of a tree have ever tasted like the little ones in the glass jars or the ones tha top my ice cream.. Of course I had to look it up on the internet. Odd.

Two posts from me in less than 24 hours!? Wow!

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday and got some pumpkins. Of course I promised to carve them today at some point. Yeah. Lucky me. I actually hate carving pumpkins. The first one or two-- fine but I got FOUR of them yesterday. Why in the hell would I do that?! Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll post pics of our masterpieces later!

4 comments:

Stealth said...

I have always wondered that same thing about cherries; glad I am not the only one...and where are your pumpkin patch pictures ;) ???

xox

bronxbt said...

i think that's the smallest blog entry you've evah' written...

heh heh... good to hear from you again luv... missed you.

love the blog, thanks for reaching out and letting me know where you've been lurking.

~ B

Vixen said...

So....

OF COURSE I want to SEE your masterpieces... So I can like compare mine to yours.

Pumpkins betch, PUMPKINS....lol! ;)

So...do you LIKE those weird cherries? I have to ask.

xoxo

Lolita said...

Of course I like those "weird" cherries!!! Who doesn't!?