Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Something different today...

Do you think your wasting your time on the person you like?
Hmmmmm... I'll figure it out sooner or later

How many people have you kissed in 2008?
1

Can you fill this out without lying?
You'll never know.

Is there anything you want to tell somebody?
Oh hell yes! And I did just that this weekend! Go me! Dumb bitch.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a T?
I'm sure I have. I'm like that.

Name some people that made you laugh yesterday?
The re-telling the story of my weekend to my Aunt. I guess I was more laughing at the expense of others rather than something that was actually "ha ha" funny. After all, isn't making fun of others what it's all about anyway!?

How late did you stay up last night and why?
I freaking fell asleep during my show and then woke up at 130am and couldn't fall back alseep.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I really miss Chicago but I always liked N&SC.

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Oscare the Grouch but Beaker and the Swedish Chef are just around the corner.

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Depends on the ex and whether I dislike them or not.

Where is your biological father right now?
Sperm donor is dead.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
George... I think.

Was yesterday better than today?
Hmmm.. In a way I guess so but my week so far as been actually uneventful.

What are you listening to?
Bug yelling at the dogs and the dogs wrestling. Oh wait, now Bug's singing.


Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
With the right person they can be.


Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
Couldn't tell you but had a nooner at someone else's recently.

When was the last time you were sad?
Pfffffffffft.... Now I'm just bitchy. :)

What are you wearing?
A purple leotard, zebra print leg warmers and a neon green tutu


Where do you wish you were right now?
A tropical island w/ my own personal cabana boy


Is anything bothering you right now? If so, what is it?
Dumb stupid cunts. I HATE dumb people. Douchbags.


Night out or night in?
Depends who it's with and what the plan is


What items could you not go without during the day?
My car, it'd be one LONG ass walk to work and lets face it-- I'm just *that* lazy. I'd rather call in sick.



How do you feel about your life right now?
Every day above the ground is a good day right? And I don't live in a cardboard box.. starting to get cold here so that'd really suck.



Do you hate anyone and why?
Dumb people for obvious reasons, bad drivers bc I have road rage, same reason for slow drivers, people that have no idea what they're talking about, one of my co-workers bc of all the reasons I've listed and she looks like a total dyke. Not that I have anything against dykes but.. well you have to know this she-man. Annoying as fuck! Oh, liers, cheaters, the guy that orders frozen pizza's at the local grocery store bc the fucker hasn't restocked my favorite margherita pizza in forever. *SNOW* Ok, I hate Mother Nature bc the bitch is just f'n mean.


Why are you not going for the person you want?
Who said I'm not?

Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
Yep, although I could never be a full fledged lesbian.


Are you looking forward to something as of right now?
My new Richard Simmon's Sweatin to the Oldies to arrive! I will so be looking like Oliva Newton John in Maneater soon!

At the moment, are you more warm or cold?
I'm just fine.

Do you have a boyfriend?
Last time I checked but that could change at any minute.

When was the last time you saw snow?
Spring and I'm sure I'll see the shit again soon. Damn I need to add that to my list above!

Do you smile often?
I try. One day I may lose all my teeth and then I won't smile anymore. Unless someone gives me chicklets. White ones.


What does your most recent text say? Who is it from?
I'm so not looking but I think it was from Vixen.


Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
Pools are nice but if I'm at the ocean then I KNOW this bitch is on vacation and my cabana boy is just around the corner!!!

How long is your hair?
I'm too lazy to measure at the moment.


Who told you they loved you last?
My daughter.

What color are your eyes?
The color of bullshit.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I really like mean people.

And can I borrow your outfit when you're done with it?