Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Erotic Personality...


Go figure on this. At first I was actually kind of shocked at my results but now I totally agree. I can see where I get off on the danger and excitement of it all! :)


My Erotic Personality is The Risk-Taker. Take the Erotic Personality Quiz on SageVivant.com and discover yours!I took Sage Vivant's Erotic Personality Quiz and discovered I'm a Risk-Taker!


The Risk-Taker needs an adrenaline rush to know sexual excitement. If it’s verboten, The Risk-Taker is first in line to give it a try. Defying social conventions turns this erotic type on like nothing else. If it’s liable to get them fired, divorced, or ex-communicated, their sexual juices flow fast and furious. They’re not likely to “listen to reason” because level-headedness is at odds with their needs. Most of them practice some form of this risky business in their daily lives, but some of them only fantasize about it. Either way, it is the notion that intrigues them above all others. Danger is an aphrodisiac to The Risk-Taker, and they are drawn to it regardless of the consequences.


What is your Erotic Personality? Find out now.



2 comments:

Vixen said...

Oh no.

This is SO TOTALLY you.

[shaking head]

xo

Unknown said...

I did too and posted it... it is actually so accurated that it's scary!!! ;-))