Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mother Fucker

So I found a website today (pyzam) that does blogger layouts now. Do you THINK the mother fucker would let me actually use one!? Fuck no. Fucking fuck. They make it look all easy peasy and it's not. Lying bastards.

In other news...

I moved to a new house. Sorry for my lack of postings Ive been busy. Although I think that this will be my new welcome sign
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have I told you I'm a homewrecking whore!? Yes folks, apparently I am. Acutally I'm not. I had nothing to do w/ the demise of their marriage. Anyone who knows me knows this. The entire town as well as the "sister town" across the bay thinks I am! Seriously, there's a few thousand people around here but holy fuck! I mean, you cannot fart without your neighbor knowing.

The bitch who works in HR at work, oh ya, she called a couple of people into a fellow co-workers office and proceeded to tell them "Did you know that George left his wife for Lolita and is now moving in with her?" OMFG you have GOT to be kidding me!!! I find it funny. In fact I have started a rumor about myself that I'm knocked up too. With twins. But they have different dads. I think George is the father of one and my cousin is the father of the other one, but since I'm such a whore I can't be sure... Fucking fucktards. Seriously!?

Then again, I guess I did bring it upon myself huh?

BUT, in my defense *I* was not the cause of their failed marriage. They dated for 4 months before getting married. FOUR. Do you really know someone in 4 months? I think not. They were married by 6 as I'm sure I've said 100 times in this blog already. Whatthefuckever people.

My ex's gf is having a FIELD day with this. Leaving comments all over myspace about being a homewrecking whore. OH! And now apparently I'm Sasquatch too. Can a person help if they have hair on their arms? This chick is nearly 40 years old. GROW THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT!

UGH. I hate people!

So I was thinking about getting this for Halloween--- What do you think?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think it's perfect!!!

Last year we went as pirate wenches. This year we're thinking about honoring the troops. What do you think of this? I actually owe it to Vixen because she's the one that found it for me. MUAH!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ya I'm thinking a little 40's hair style and I'll rock. Bright red lips. Debating on shoes or red hooker boots with fishnets. What do you think???? Suppose I should find something to cover my ass too. That'd be a plus. Found these a couple years ago but I'm thinking they're just too frilly for under the itty bitty dress. :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So there you have it. In my drunken stupor the other night I'd emailed the girls and said that I wasn't going. I wasn't dealing w/ GNCT (the ex's gf lovingly referred to as giraffe neck camel toe for VERY obvious reasons). However, today i'm feeling spunky. Let's fuck that bitch up! She will never be as hot as me anyway! She's too manly and giraffe like.

Let's see, what else can I pull out of my ass for you.....

I'm in love. Yes, I finally admitted it to him. I love him. I'm in love with him. He's everything I thought that he'd be and so much more. I still get butterflies from him. We've been able to do more things together recently. He helped me move etc. Tonight we took a nice ride in the woods to get away from reality. Had a "nooner" for lunch. :) It's just been really nice. You know how sometimes when you meet someone and you think they're a certain way and then after a while you realize they just irritate the living fuck out of you? I haven't gotten to that point and I sure as hell hope I don't!!! Now I know WHY I was like I was towards him for so many years. I must've seen something in him. I dont know but he makes me happy and that's what life is all about is it not? Yes it is. And sure, maybe we got to know each other under "wrong" circumstances but I think that it helped us grow as friends from where we were. I never once told or asked him to leave her. *I* was not going to carry that burdeon on my shoulders. He assured me that he was NOT leaving her because of me but because it had been a long time coming. They both knew it wasn't going to last.

So you know what? Let this gossipy little town talk all they want about me. I'm happy, I'm healthy and I have the man of my dreams beside me (ok not right now, he's at the bar but I'm sure he'll be here later...). :) LOL, Either way, I'm not giving up my happiness to appease some gossipy fucks in this town. I live my life for ME and only me. Ok, for my daughter too. But I certainly do NOT live it for the people of this community that have nothing better to do with their piddly boring ass lives. Maybe they need to get laid? You know, bitches are so much happier if they just get a little bit of dick in their vagina's every now and then. Tight ass ho's.

Ok I'm done. Aren't you glad that you waited for that post!? Hahaha!

Loving you!

4 comments:

Stealth said...

You happen to have more than one reader dork...

er,

Homewrecker ;)

xoxo

Lolita said...

Really? Who else?!

Vixen said...

ME!

DOH!!!!

HELLO!??!?!

Betch. ;)

I STILL am soooooooooo totally in love w/ that sailor dress. If I can't have it YOU should.

Lolita said...

Ya I'd love to have the sailor dress but wtf am I going to do w/ it now!? Ugh.