Monday, August 4, 2008

Monthly updates?

Boy I thought I'd have a lot of time to blog while Bug was gone but that's not looking like the case huh?

I think I come here to bitch. Honestly. Bc I'm on the verge of a rant right now.

I fucking hate men! Especially men that have no fucking respect at all! Why do we stay with them? Glutton for punishment I guess. It's the only thing I can come up with. It sucks when you love someone *so* much and they dont' respect you. That is the conclusion that I have come to.

George is on vacation all of this week including Thurs & Friday of last week. Last Thursday he called me when he got home like I'd asked. AT 4AM!!!! WTF was he doing out till 4am you may ask? Oh he went to an after bar party. Yes ladies & gentleman, an after bar party and no, he's not 21, 22 or even 23. Whatever.

So we get everythign cleared up on Friday that needed to be cleared up and have a good night. Sat rolls around and my cousin & hubby are going boating. After all it was HOT and a *perfect* day for boating. George doesn't want to go. Imagine that? He has to wrok on the deck at his house and help his neice study for some exams... I asked him if he could do it the next day... no, he told her he would help her on Saturday. Fine. Whatever. However I made the POINT to bring to his attention that if the guys called to go golfing he'd jump at the chance. Nooooo I was wrong. Wrong wrong wrong bc he had prior commitments and he had to follow through. Uh huh. So I took the dogs to the lake instead and stayed there for a couple/few hours with them and let them run around, swim etc. He couldn't change anything bc his niece had asked him the day before to help her on Sat. Hmmm... I do believe I was at lunch when his sister asked him to help said neice on Wed. Neice finally called him on Friday asking for help on Sat. Why he didn't help her sooner when his sister asked? Niece didn't call him. Hmmm.... so that FUCKS my weekend. I also brought to his attention that he could have helped her on Friday had he not stayed out till 4am so he was nice and hung over the following day and completely useless. I brought to his attention the fact that we are ALWAYS doing what HE wants to do and very rarely what *I* want to do. Bug has been gone for 6 weeks. Do you know how many things we've done together like besides going to the bar after his fucking softball games? Ya, we wetn to dinner together ONCE. Just the two of us. One fucking time in 6 weeks. This weekend we have his company picnic which he has to be at since he's in charge of the games etc. So this weekend is shot Oh ya and softball tournaments on Sunday. Next weekend I'm leaving on Friday to pick Bug up. So ya, everything is fucking shot as far as plans for anything go. A little too late now isn't it?

So let's fast forward shall we? I had a family picnic yesterday which was nice. George came with me. Today, since he's on vacation he slept in and then worked on the deck. After dinner he was supposed to go over and help said neice study again. I called him on my way home from work and got cut off in a certain place in the road. I figured I'd call him back when I got home. Well then I had a phone call regarding house stuff and was on the phone forever. I get off of that call and see that I have a vm from G. I listen and call him back. Now keep in mind earlier he had wanted me to come over for dinner etc. I cant' remember what the message said, probably bc I blocked it out. I call him back and he rattles off about 7 people that are golng GOLFING!!!!!! Imagine my fucking suprise!? He was obviously riding in the vehicle with someone so I was able to put ti through that I was *not* amused by this in the LEAST. So I ask him what happened to helping niece w/ studying tonight? Oh, she said they can do it tomorrow instead. Really? REALLY!? Hmmm, imagine that. It was *that* fucking easy. *THAT* easy to switch days. Hmmm.. He can do that to go golfing but not to spend time w/ me. FUCK THAT. FUCK HIM. I fucking called him on this on Saturday when he said he couldn't go and I said he'd drop what he was doing to go golfing. So... I have a few days left bc Bug comes home and virtually no weekends but hey, obviously the guys and fucking golf is more important right? I'm so fucking mad I'm ready to go burn the mother fucking golf bag he bought me for my birthday. WHY would you buy someone a golf bag who DOESN'T GOLF!?!!???! Yes I'd talked about going this year but does that mean I want a golf bag?! Ugh. UGH!!!! Fuck. I'm pissed. no fucking respect AT ALL. None.

I obviously need to get off my ass and find a boyfriend that would rather spend time with me when I have almost no responsiblity whatsoever instead of doing whatever HE wants to go ALL THE TIME. I'm really sick of the "I'm the baby of the famil w/ 5 brothers & sisters and I'm sused to getting my way" syndrom that he has going on. WTF did I do to deserve this shti!?

Ok so I'll try to post something happier and upbeat another day I'm too pissed off to even get into the details of anything else that has happened in the past month.

5 comments:

Stiletto Reflections said...

Oh God. This brought back severe flashbacks of the first 5yrs of my marriage. Seriously. We almost divorced. I had finally had enough and made him choose me or everything else. He knew I meant it too. I was D.O.N.E. and ready to pack my bags. No crying, no freaking out. Just matter of factly. Respect is ALL I ask for. Now it's great, but if I had to do it all over again, I'm not sure I would. I CERTAINLY would not do it at our age now. You deserve better. ((you)) Don't be a doormat, girl.

Vixen- Tits For Troops said...

Uh...yeah. I totally thought of SR and what she went through when I read this.

That's not ok. He is blatantly choosing other things more important to him than you, repeatedly.

And you talk to him about it but it doesn't change.

((((you))))

Love you sweetie.....

Anonymous said...

he will only treat you the way you allow him to.
Give him parameters and direction and stand fast on it.

Good luck.

unbridledesires said...

Ya know - just walk out.

Do what you want and when he realizes what he lost, make him beg. Then when it happens again, don't look back when you say, "You had your second chance."

Then light the freakin' golf bag on fire on his deck.

Sorry - BTDT.

unbridledesires said...

May I link you?

Link....shesh, get your mind outta the gutter.

;)