Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I hate winter

Have I ever told you how much I hate winter? Seriously I do. Some people hate the cold, some the snow. I hate it all. Cold-- well that's obvious, snow is pretty to look at but sucks to drive in, brush off the bar, no matter how hard you try to carefully walk in it, the bottom of your pants are always wet. And then because I'm 5 foot nothing I end up having to change them because the pants then get the socks wet etc. Ugh.

Needless to say, Bug was THRILLED when she woke up and saw the white shit outside. Barf. I say bring it on for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day and then it can go away and bring back the 80 degree weather. THAT is what I'm talking about!

I'm having a candle party on Friday. Who knows if anyone will show up. Especially if this f'n weather keeps up.

I have parent-teacher conferences tomorrow. At 7pm. Goodie. I can't wait. (Hear the sarcasm?)

Bug's gone to a friends house again and George is eating at his parents house so I'm alone. Well, I have the dog and the cat but... Know what I'm eating for dinner? (vix you might not want to read), Sweet & Hot beef jerky (Jack Links of course), Sour Cream & Onion Ruffles and a Mountain Dew. How's that for heathy???

Speaking of, I've had a chest cold for FOUR weeks. I haven't gone to the Dr bc they just tell me to go home. Uh... FOUR weeks?! I'm thinking maybe I should suck it up and go. It was all tight in the beginning but now it's just yuck. I cough non stop all day and then at night it's literally non stop. To the point that I gag. Ya it's gross. If only I could cough up a great big lugie I'd feel fantastic!!!

Got my car back last Wednesday. Ended up with a punctured tire on Saturday. How's that for luck?

Oh! T2 is gone! YEAH!!!! I don't have to "share" anymore! Or hide. Or whatever you want to call it. I'm loving this!!! He is back in his house now and is happy as can be. Bug and I haven't stayed there bc he won't let my dog come with. She still has an occasional accident and he doesn't want her pissing on the carpet. Ok whatever. I'm losing him again on Tuesday to HUNTING CAMP. I think he'll be gone Tues-Sunday. Probably good since "Aunt Flo" is supposed to be here for a visit this week. Although she hasn't been here for a couple months now. Wouldnt' it be GREAT if this time I was knocked up? Oh can you imagine?! Good Lord!

Speaking of, Saw the movie Knocked Up last night. It was ok. I think George has decided to never have children. He was laughing at the chick in the movie screaming during labor. I just looked at him and said "Uh, *that* is what it's really like you know". He is now considering a vasectomy.

My sister is now on MS and has become a MS whore. I love it. I knew I'd have her addicted in no time.

My friend is preg and due ANY day. I panicked when I got home from work and she wasn't home and didn't answer her cell and our other mutual friend wasn't home. I finally called her MIL. I thought her Dr's appt was today but I guess it's not till tomorrow. I was thinking they kept her. I need a baby fix. I'm freaking DREAMING about her baby. I think I have SERIOUS issues.

So...

I got nothing else. I suck.

Later bitches!

3 comments:

Stealth said...

I am having baby issues too, don't worry.

I keep telling vix all I need is some guy goo...(well that and a major reversal surgery, mmkay?)

Right there with you on the whole go away winter thing.

Vixen said...

Wow....your dinner sounds....um....yummy....

*barf*

LOL

I can't believe your luck w/ the car!!!

I *loved* Knocked Up. I laughed so hard through it. But you, not so much? Hmm....

I keep thinking I'm going to have baby issues...but I can't imagine having a baby right now. Or next year. But damnit I'm scared to death I'm going to turn 40 and be like "OH FUCK!".

sigh.

Tequila and Tampons said...

1 - that's my kind of dinner! Except I like peppered beef jerky.
2 - I have Knocked Up, but haven't watched it yet.
3 - That's why I live in SoCal, biatch!
4 - I have ALWAYS seen Vix with 3 kids. I told her when she was pregnant with C.
5 - *picks nose and flings booger at you*
6 - *RUNS!*