Saturday, November 10, 2007

Week in review

Hmmm.... Let's see.... I don't think I have anything interesting that happened this week.

I think we're going to see the Bee Movie later on. George is out preparing his blind as rifle season begins here on the 15th, and Bug is on the phone with her Dad. Once George gets back we'll talk him into going up to see the movie. Bug's really excited to see it.

The car is fixed. Uh... we'll see how long THIS lasts!!!

Candle party sucked. A bunch of people didn't show up so there was only like 4 of us there. I called George and told him to come over bc he needed some new stuff for the house since she took quite a bit. He bought around $80 worth of stuff. Ok, well he bought this Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And then got a candle set for $9.95 for spending over $40 or something like that. I haven't decided what I'm getting yet. I'm going to still try to get some more orders.

My neice tried climbing up her dresser yesterday and it fell over on top of her. This kid is *so* accident prone! She ended up w/ a bloody nose, a huge bump on the head and a bruise on her shoulder. She's damn lucky she didn't break any bones or her legs!!!

My friend Jess had her baby!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! She went in around 330am Friday morning and had her at 611am. Pushed for 10 minutes. Lucky bitch. Anyway, I HAD to leave work yesterday to go meet her. She is simply adorable. I'm in love. You forget how tiny they are. She was so good, didn't cry or anything. Ugh. All I really wanted her TO do was cry so that I could give her back and get the "babyitis" that I have out of my system. No such luck. I'll just have to go up and steal her from time to time! :) Oh she really is cute.




I have no idea what to do between now and the movie. I'm tired. After the party we all stayed around and drank beer. George and I ended up staying longer than everyone else. I think we got home around 230am. We sat there and talked and just had such a good time. That's one thing with him that is so refreashing. We were friends first before anything else. That is something that I don't think I've ever really had. Not like the type of friends that we were anyway. It's hard to explain. It just seems that for the first time in my life I'm with someone that I feel I can be 100% open and honest with and also get the same in return. I feel so lucky to have him in my life.

Couple of highlights from last night---







This one's for you V-- :)


Later bitches!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Vixen said...

OMG I *LOVE* that!!!! That fucking rocks in a serious way. I waaaaaaaant that shirt. But whatever, I think I like you in it almost as much as I love the shirt, hahaha...

And that first pic of you (are you doing your prowl thing? lol) rocks.

Fuck....all of us w/ this babyitis..... *sigh*

Oh. And did you guys like the Bee movie? The kiddos loved it, us bigger people...uh, not so much. *groan*

*muah* love ya!

Tequila and Tampons said...

Hey - I have that exact candle thingy in my bedroom! I love it, it's really pretty. I need some candles for it tho - does your party have a website cuz I'll order some if it does!
Cute pix too - cuties!

Charlie said...

Gorgeous candle! Great t-shirt..Mine would just say 'pass me a bucket of red'..straight to the point! Must catch up with more of your posts..seems you write how you think..like me. No ofiltering system. Just whatever pops in. i LOVE that!

A being friends first is the best. You just 'know' dont you.

And yes...she's adorable! Many congrats to your friend :)

Lolita said...

Vix--I look like a TOTAL tard in that picture! It was one of those "snapped at the wrong time" pictures. Oh well. I can live w/ it.

Liked the Bee Movie, thought it was cute. Could have been better but also could have been much worse.

Mojito-- not sure. I'll check and get back to you on that.

Charlie--Bucket of Red? What's red? Type of beer? Or wine? :)
Nope, no filter here!