Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sick kid, hunting & New Years

Bug's home with the flu today. Not the pukey flu but the butt pee flu. Poor kid. Nothing like eating and then shitting it all out right away and wiping to the point that your asshole feels like it's on fire. Poor thing. But hey, at least she's not barfing all over the place. I'll take butt pee over that any day.

Rifle season (for deer) starts here on Thursday. It's like a freaking holiday. Half of the kids are out of school, all the guys (and some of the girls) take vacation for the rest of the week and everyone is out to get the biggest buck they can find. The local bars have "buck polls", and whoever has the biggest buck at the end of the 2 week season wins money. There are plastic "Welcome Hunters" signs all over the place-- outside of bars, the pharmacy etc. The strippers will be here this weekend. One night for the boys and one night for the girls. Yes, life changes for us up here during hunting season. George is leaving work today at noon to go home and finish up his hunting blind and then heading out to camp with his dad and brothers until Sunday. I'm really not used to having him gone. Good thing I got a good peice of ass at lunch yesterday! :)

He is going to the Packer-Lion game on December 30th. Bug is going with her Dad on December 21st and I pick her up in WI on January 1st so we've decided that I will pick him up and we'll spend New Years Eve somewhere in WI. Maybe Milwaukee, Appleton... who knows? Anyway, my point is that since I'll be outside of this hell hole I'm going to dress up and look HOT! So I need your help. I'm thinking red or black. Red is hot, black makes you look skinny.... But I'm open to either. Something hot. Not as in slutty-hot but like sexy-hot. Yes I do have an ENTIRE closet full of (mostly black) dresses that I have probably never worn but who likes what is in your closet you know? OH! Actually I think I have one that might work... Still, send me links people!!!

Sunday night we decided to make Christmas ornaments, you know the ones that consist of flour, salt & a bit of water? (I did throw some cinnamon in to make them smell nice.) Figured that Bug can color/paint them and give them out for Christmas. Besides it keeps her busy.

Here are some pics from ornament making and also more of the new baby. Yes I am so short that I had to stand on a chair. Nice huh? As well as the "if you take my picture I'm going to kill you" face. Also, notice the homemade rolling pin? George lost his in the divorce and I forgot mine at home! :) I also noticed when I uploaded the pics they're a bit out of order. Oh well, deal with it.











Later bitches!

6 comments:

Tequila and Tampons said...

I bet you look fabulous in turquoise. Black is so boring, I think!

bronxbt said...

you all look so adorable it's almost baffling...

now,... gimmeh a cookeh!

*hugz*

B

Vixen said...

I love those pics. You guys look so cute. :)

I want to join you for New Years. I want plans damnit and that would be a freaking *BLAST*....

(you still owe pics of the hunting blind thingy)

Lolita said...

Mojito- I love basic black-- as long as it's sexy. :)

Bronx--Thanks :) You dont' want those cookies, they're not edible. well actually I guess they are but they were to make ornaments.

Vix- Plans may have changed now. Looks like she's coming home on the 2nd instead of the 1st so who knows?! Oh, and I didn't get pics made of the blind. Maybe I'll get them when he gets back. :)

Stealth said...

There's that lil girl you stole again :->

I say red :) You have pretty brown eyes and lovely dark hair...red red red :-D

Lolita said...

Just about anyone w/ dark hair looks good in red. But it's finding THE perfect red dress ya know?