Thursday, February 28, 2008

I shall call her Piper

I've decided, why not? Molly needs a playmate and gets along with every single other dog she's ever come into contact with so... yes I'm getting her. George and I don't live together so he has to say.

So... I (think) I shall call her Piper.



Funny thing, I was on the phone w/ a friend that works in a vet clinic. She was telling me about a cute little puppy that came in named Flo. Yes I was going to name her Flo. Molly & Flo...

Till I remembered that she's red. That would just be soooo wrong...

3 comments:

Vixen said...

CUTE!!!!

I just saw your posts. But what I have to say is that yes, Molly should have a playmate. Two dogs are better than one. And you have done such a good job with Molly, why not let her have a friend?! :)

Anonymous said...

cute pup

flo would have been wrong!

Tequila and Tampons said...

Awwww - she's so cute!! LMFAO@Flo. Doh! Molly will have fun.