Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All About Me

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7ish

2. How do you like your steak?
Med Well

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Little Fockers

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Grey's Anatomy, although Private Practice is getting to be *so* much better.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Italy

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian

8. What foods do you dislike?
Escargot, caviar... although I have never tried them, they just don't appeal to me at.all.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Depends what city I'm in. I have favorites all over. I really love Olive Garden, Hooters and Joe's Crab Shack.

10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch. But depending on my taste buds, sometimes vinegar & oil with salt.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Grand Prix

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Flip flops. They qualify... right?

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Italy, the Mediterranean

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 Full

15. Where would you want to retire?
Wherever my heart is at the time. Although I would like to rent or buy an RV and travel throughout the US someday.

16. Favorite time of day?
Evening.

17. Where were you born?
Annapolis

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey, Football or any sport Bug is playing.

19. Who do you think will never call you again?
I can think of a few

20. Person you expect to call you next?
Bug

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to Stealing?
N/A

22. Bird watcher?
I love birds and have feeders out for them. They're so carefree.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

24. Do you have any pets?
2 dogs & 3 sphynx.

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
It's getting closer to flip flop weather!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Many different things- a lawyer, a flight attendant, a Medical Examiner, A Vet...

27. What is your best childhood memory?
I have many but I'll say spending the summers with my Grandma and volunteering.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cat, dogs are a pain in the ass.

29. Are you married?
Nope

30. Always wear your seat belt?
99% of the time

31. Been in a car accident?
Too many, all minor except one

32. Any pet peeves?
Too many to even list! :) Chewing with your mouth open & smacking on gum rate very high on the list though. I cannot STAND listening to people chew. It's like fingernails down a chalkboard for me.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Hmmm... Ham and pineapple or pepperoni and pineapple or sauerkraut.

34. Favorite Flower?
Calla Lily... Although I'm not sure they're my favorite anymore. I find them unusual which is why I like them. They're very different from other flowers.

35. Favorite ice cream?
Again, tough one bc I *love* ice cream.... Mint chocolate chip, Mackinaw Island Fudge (esp Peanut Butter Mackinaw Island Fudge), Black Cherry, Butter Pecan.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
0

38. Who did you get your last email from?
Probably Blondie

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Victoria Secret or Charlotte Russe

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
No. I've become very boring. I'm bouncing off the walls ready to do *something*. Sigh

41. Like your job?
Yes actually I do, but I miss my old job every.day.

42. Broccoli?
Like it. Esp deep friend Broccoli!

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Acapulco my senior year of high school.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
I went to lunch with Blondie yesterday...

45. What are you listening to right now?
The news

46. What is your favorite color?
Red

47. How many tattoos do you have?
4

48. How many times have you tagged someone to do a meme?
No one while blogging.

49. What time did you finish this meme?
613p

50. Coffee Drinker?
One cup in the morning

0 comments: