Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Days 04 & 05

Ok I'm cheating because I forgot to log in yesterday. oops!

Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.
I suppose I have to forgive the sperm donor and his family. I'm just not ready to. The sperm donor commited suicide when I was 16 months old. I will never understand how you can leave your child. The situation surrounding it is weird and I do realize that he was sick. You have to be sick to shoot yourself. You have to be sick to point a gun at your wife and your baby daughter. To beat the shit out of a woman. Those people aren't normal.

I need to forgive his brother as well. Forgive him for pretending to give two shits about me when I was growing up only to find out once I turned 18 that he really didn't give a shit. It was all a show for my Grandma. Well... Grandma's gone and I don't have to deal w/ that bullshit anymore. Fuck all of them. We may have the same blood in our veins but thats where it ends. A married couple with no children. Two nephews and a neice. A married couple that will be all alone in the end. No family. All. Alone. Fuck. Them. Both.


Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.
This could be taken many ways. I'll say that 1) I'd like to travel. I'd like to go to Italy. I'd like to travel to other countries.
Another way, I'd like to know, before I die, that I've made a difference in someone's life. I made sure that I thanked one of my Grandpa's and one of my Grandma's before they died. Thanked them for what they'd taught me thoughout life, what an impact they had on me and my life and all the things that I'd learned from them. I can only hope that I have that sort of impact on someone at some point in my life too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to the farm today after work and picking up Bug. We got to see the brand new baby lamb that was born yesterday. His name is Charlie (I think) and he's sooo cute! All the animals are so happy there. K's done a great job w/her rescue. What a life she's had! You name it, she's done it. Full circle. Pretty interesting. I haven't sat down & talked to her in years but hopefully we can do that soon and she can tell me all her stories. She was a stripper, lived with the Rainbow people for a while...she's just done so much. Lived a very full life in very few years. I wish I could do that!

Later bitches!

0 comments: