Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 06

I'm obviously running behind & not keeping up to my end of this bargain but I have to admit, I'm doing better than I thought I would by coming back here & blogging again. I always feel better when I do. Hopefully I can get back into the habit.

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.
Well, this sounds morbid and I realize that but I hope I never have to bury a child. Children should out live their parents, not the other way around. Unfortunately it seems to happen all to often lately. I have had friends die in car accidents, suicide, overdoses, and unfortunately a still birth etc. This shouldn't happen. I hope I never have to endure the pain the parents of these people have had to.

Today is my best friends daughters birthday party and we're going to the little ski hill to sleigh ride. I honestly have no idea why they call it a ski hill when it's more of a sledding & snowboarding hill. This will be the 2nd Annual dawning of the raspberry snowsuit as well. It's hot. Hopefully I can find my matching goggles too!!! This was from last year.

0 comments: