Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lips of an Angel

I cannot tell you how relieved I am. I got the phone call that I've been waiting for. "G" is out of town and I thought for sure that I'd hear from him last night when he got to his destination but I didn't... I was up till 2am, mostly playing on the pc but secretly hoping my phone would ring. I even slept w/ my cell on my bed so I'd hear it just in case. Pathetic huh? Ya, I thought so too. Oh well what do you do?

He finally called this evening. I cannot tell you how freaking nice it was to hear his voice. Ugh. Just brought a smile to my face right away. I can picture his smile. He has the best smile. It's cheesy. IDK how to explain. The lips, dimples, teeth and he always sticks his tongue behind his teeth. Or maybe it just seems that way, I'm not really sure. He has an infectious laugh. Totally adorable. I wish I had a recording of it to play for you. You have no idea how many times throughout my day it rings through my ears and just brings such a smile to my face. The laugh, the smile... just the way he is in general. We all have flaws and he does too but the personality soooooo makes up for it. He's just the most handsome man. Always happy. Always smiling. Always giddy. Or maybe it's just me that makes him that way? Could be... :) lol

I love the way he touches me. I love the way he talks to me. Smiles at me. Teases me. Flirts with me. And wow! Can we flirt!!! That's how it all started. Innocent flirting. Two years ago. Slowly at first and then I kept noticing him out places. We'd exchange an occasional email here and there. Always keep in touch. Eye contact when we were out. But never acted on anything.

He's my poison.

2 comments:

Vixen said...

~*~giddiness~*~

It's a wonderful feeling....

I'm so happy you heard from him :)

~xo

Lolita said...

Thanks Vix, me too!!! More than you can ever imagine!