Sunday, July 15, 2007

A New Start

I've created this blog in order for me to be 100% myself. The dumbass that I am, had blogged at work. Not a smart thing to do when you work for an INTERNET provider with a bunch of computer nerds. Needless to say, they got the address and knowing at least one of them (who would never judge me) was reading my most deepest thoughts and feelings, I sort of stopped blogging on it. I'd rather average Joe's and Jane's read it. People that don't know me and aren't out to judge me. This will be a challenge for me as I'm always scared that people will find things and then learn the things about me that I didn't want them to know. I'm afraid of weaving a web that I can't get myself out of. Mostly, I think I'm afraid of being exposed. I'm a very extroverted person my nature, but there are some things that I don't want people to know about me. I'm sure you'll learn this as I continue to write...

2 comments:

Stealth said...

hey honey!!!

I can't say shit I have changed blogs like kleenex!

I like the basic black.

Vixen said...

I love the 100% you. You need a place like this.

*muah* babe