Thursday, July 26, 2007

Update

What a night I had last night. I finally decided to go to sleep around 130a. Shut the TV off, blew out the candles, brushed my teeth and pulled the blanket back to hop into bed when I spot a big, black fucking spider run across my bed!!!!! Ugh. I tried to find it so I could kill it and acutally sleep in my own bed but I didn't have any luck. So I found a sheet and proceeded to make myself a bed on the good 'ol comfy couch in the living room--- AWAY from the spider. Ewww. So I lay down and call the dog to sleep with me. As I'm petting her ear I feel something "funny". Got up, turned the light back on and start searching. Yes folks, it was a big, fat, motherfucker of a woodtick. That bitch had to have been there for almost a week. GROSS. It was damn near the size of a dime and grey for whatever reason. Almost wrinkly. Like it'd sucked out so much blood and then ... well IDK. It was just gross. It was pruney looking. IDK. I always heard that the longer they're attached the bigger they get but this wasn't what I expected. It looked like an old 90 year old tick. Never seen one all wrinkley like that. Or grey for that matter!

I finally laid down to sleep close to 2am I think.

3am and the phone rings. It's my G. They'd just gotten back to the hotel. God it was just so nice to hear his voice. We talked about many things over the course of the next 2 hours. Things that we would like to do, where exactly we stand. Well, not exacly but the vicinity. Things are much clearer to me now as I think they are to him.

Time will tell.

I think I will drive to the airport tomorrow night and greet him. I think he'd like that.

I miss him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Vixen said...

Eww....EWWWW.....

That is way more creepy crawly things than I care to encounter in one night. Blech. Course you know about MY dog vs. disgusting bug incident...

...:::seriously scarred for life:::...

I'm glad you got to talk to G ;)

Lolita said...

Yes I certainly did!!!!