Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been Hoff'd

Sorry for that moment of weakness yesterday. When did I become all girly like that? I feel like I should go 4-wheeling in some mud now.

Uneventful day. We looked up old one hit wonder videos and just old video's in general today at work and laughed our asses off. Remember Gerardo- Rico Suave? Oh but the BEST one was this-- I just wasn't able to top it for DUMB ASS video of the day. Seriously, I realize the Hoff is big in other countries but this is sooooooo gay. There no way in hell this man can be proud of this.




The Hoff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
wussified
haaaaa@ vid tho

and just so u know ur girliness is sexy
as is
the mud play............
just sayin

Anonymous said...

I do remember Rico Suave :-) Do you remember Taco Grande? By Weird Al? um, yea... crazy talk...

Anonymous said...

where did you go?