Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ugh

Snow. We have more fucking snow! Can you believe it?! While the rest of the nation is enjoying new leaves on the trees and birds and all of the happy stuff that comes with Spring. But no. We're stuck w/ MORE snow. After dear 'ol Mother Nature teasing us with 60 degree weather for a few days she springs this shit on us. Ugh. I'm thinking it's karma from me making fun of Vixen's winter last year. Damn it I haven't even read any good stories about PC's driving this year. Ugh. Sucks. And I'm sure it'll only get better. I think we're supposed to get more throughout the week. Fabulous.

2 days in a row! Can you believe it!? I also followed my exercises yesterday too. I'm 2 for 2!!! Yeah!!! I'm not sore today either which is usually the case and then I just give up. I'm a wimp like that. :) One owie and I'm all done.

Alright, time for me to put a little religion in my child's life and have an hour of "me" time. Haven't heard from George, no clue where he is. Oh well.

Later gators!

4 comments:

Tequila and Tampons said...

It's supposed to be 90 here tomorrow. Neener neener!

Anonymous said...

Hell its 90 here everyday!

Lolita I'm thinkng when all those folks turned off their lights and sat around in the dark like window lickers they took that bit of warming out of the atmosphere!!

Stealth said...

drying paint you say??

woohoo, sounds exCITING!!!

What colors do you have going on??

Can't wait to read the meme :D

xox

(it's cold here too) :(

Vixen said...

Haha! ;)

....teasing.....

Last winter seriously traumatized me, lmao, damn straight I get to have a mild one this year! *nort nort*

xo